Brian Perry Civil

Date established
1954
History
Brian Perry Limited
1954

Established in 1954, Brian Perry Civil is a civil engineering contractor undertaking construction projects ranging from small sheet piling and tank cleaning works to marine pipelines, wastewater treatment plants, bridges and wharves.
Brian Perry Ltd was established in 1954 as a one-man business operating a mobile excavator in the with residential housing and sub divisional development drainage operating in the Waikato Region.
The 1960s saw the diversification of Brian Perry Limited into Civil Construction. Operations spread into the Bay of Plenty and King Country and had contracts throughout the North Island.
In 1970 the civil construction operations became a subsidiary of the newly formed Perry Holdings Ltd.

In the 1980s, activities extended into Marine Construction projects and natural gas pipelines. Proving a successful venture, the company won the NZ Contractors Federation Annual Award two years in a row, employed over 400 people and secured a three-year contract in Antarctica for the cleaning of the McMurdo Station storage tanks.
In 1986 Brian Perry Limited was acquired by Fletcher Challenge Ltd and became part of the civil engineering arm of the Fletcher Construction Company.
The company works throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific and have operational bases in Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington, with plant workshops providing back-up in each centre.

The company changed it s name to Broian Perry Civil circa 2008

Share